English for Materials Science prepares students of Materials Science and Engineering to study effectively in English at university level.
- The book includes passages covering terminology from the basic areas in the field as these are covered in an introductory university course and helps the student consolidate specialized language vocabulary through a wide range of exercises.
- It includes listening exercises based on videos with relevant topics.
- It provides students with the theoretical background and practical help in developing essential skills in academic writing.
- It familiarizes students with the ways that grammar deviates from general language usage in academic texts providing exercises tailored in their own field study.
- Finally, it includes a glossary of the terms encountered in the passages and exercises of the ten units.
- Pages: 190
- ISBN: 978-618-202-
- Year of publish: 2021
- Book Interior: Colored
- You can't copy (and paste) the content from Disigma Publication e-books
- You can print 10-pages of each Disigma Publication e-book title
- You can read a Disigma Publication e-book on one device at a time, on an Adobe Digital Editions compatible device (PC, MAC, tablets or mobile devices)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.